.:| m.ødk |:. Index du Forum
.:| m.ødk |:.
.:| Team Cs:s Bonne Ambiance |:.

.:| m.ødk |:. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Theo Parrish The Baby Steps Ep_music ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:| m.ødk |:. Index du Forum -> .:| Help |:. -> .:| Help |:.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anatoteren

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Theo Parrish The Baby Steps Ep_music Répondre en citant

Theo Parrish The Baby Steps Ep_music > bit.ly/1sw0SyJ

In:...All...Labels...Titles...ArtistsSample...Packs...SEARCH...Share..this:..AAA..Against..the..Clock..ARTEFACT..Big..Narstie..Selects..Documentaries..FACT..Freestyles..Festivals..Forgotten..Classics..Inside..My..Record..Bag..Interviews..Live../..Studio..Music..Videos..My..Favourite..Record..Record..Shopping..Singles..Club..The..Vinyl..Factory..Films..Travel..Features..News..FACT..Mixes..Reviews..Lists..Tech..Events..Fact..TV..and....hence....theo's....spelling....of....'byrd'....Reply....Notify....me....2....Helpful....muffin....July....14,....2010....Report....Simply....love....the...."Early....Byrd"....track....and....the....little....click....that....runs....through....it....which....are....not....to....be....confused....with....a....scratch....or....staticRemember..me..Forgot..your..username..or..password?..Your..Profile..Account..Settings..My..Downloads..Sign..Out..My..Beatport..Sign..in..to..start..using..My..Beatport!..My..Beatport..lets..you..follow..your..favorite..DJs..and..labels..so..you..can..find..out..when..they..release..new..tracksReturn...to...Homepage...Latest...Stories...Theo...Parrishs...1996...debut...EP...Baby...Steps...released...digitally...for...the...first...time...Stormzy...praises...Jeremy...Corbyn:..."I...like...your...energy"...Watch...Radiohead...perform...'Burn...The...Witch'...live...for...the...first...time...Stream...Sydney...producer...Freda's...debut...EP...MSH001...Ameriie...shares...Drive...EP...Duppy...Gun...drop...more...warped...riddims...with...I...Jahbar's...Lighter...Thief...Why...Chance...The...Rapper...is...not...a...truly...independent...artist...Eagles...Of...Death...Metal...dropped...from...festivals...after...comments...Red...Bull...Music...Academy...announces...Culture...Clash...line-up...Week's...best...mixes:...Lone,...Lena...Willikens,...Afrobeats...Get...the...$200,000...synth...used...on...Thriller...in...a...$200...app...Radiohead...tease...cryptic...video...clip...for...'The...Numbers'...Cliff...Martinez's...Neon...Demon...theme...is...his...brightest...yet...Mark...Pritchard...on...the...otherworldly...landscapes...of...Under...The...Sun...Stream...Pantha...Du...Prince's...new...album...The...Triad...Jubilee...releases...Magic...City...II...compilation...Propellerhead...creates...new...musical...tools...for...Reason...9...update...See...the...new...trailer...for...Nas-produced...skateboarding...film...The...Land...Banks...and...Steelz...debut...'Love...&...War'...track...feat...Ghostface...Killah...Founding...Beastie...Boys...member...John...Berry...dead...at...52...Reply....Notify....me....Helpful....[r1074330]....Release....Edit....Release....All....Versions....of....this....Release....Review....Changes....Add....to....Collection....Add....to....Wantlist....Remove....from....Wantlist....Marketplace....0....14....For....Sale....from....17.82....Buy....Vinyl....Sell....Vinyl....Share....Statistics....Have:....529....Want:....850....Avg....Rating:....4.78..../....5....Ratings:....124....Last....Sold:....18....Jan....16....Lowest:....8.00....Median:....18.61....Highest:....22.00....Videos....(5)....Edit....Lists....Add....to....List....Wanted....for....trades....by....playthafunk....Contributors....Haiku,....ptambient,....ryanp,....Vinyllab....This..could..be..the..result..of..either..a..mis-typed..address..or..an..out-of-date..linkReply..Notify..me..2..Helpful..mystic2975..June..27,..2010..Report..This..is..Theo's..first..12"..release..according..to..the..promo..insert..sheet..from..this..releaseSo....go....follow....someone!....View....My....Beatport....My....Artists....View....All....My....Labels....View....All....Cancel....Genres....Breaks....Chill....Out....DJ....Tools....Deep....House....Drum....&....Bass....Dubstep....Electro....House....Electronica....Funk..../....R&B....Glitch....Hop....Hard....Dance....Hardcore..../....Hard....Techno....Hip-Hop....House....Indie....Dance..../....Nu....Disco....Minimal....Pop..../....Rock....Progressive....House....Psy-Trance....Reggae..../....Dub....Tech....House....Techno....Trance....Tracks....Releases....DJ....Charts....Stems....Sounds....Cancel....My....Carts....My....Beatport....Sign....in....to....start....using....My....Beatport!....My....Beatport....lets....you....follow....your....favorite....DJs....and....labels....so....you....can....find....out....when....they....release....new....tracksAndrew....Ashong....&....Eska)....-....Single....6:01....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....5....Paradise....Architects....First....Floor....6:02....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....6....Sweet....Sticky....First....Floor....7:15....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....7....JB's....Edit....First....Floor....5:33....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....8....Bran....Parallel....Dimensions....4:43....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....9....Feel....Loved....(featThere's..nothing..in..the..playerWe..are..unable..to..find..iTunes..on..your..computerAmerican..IntelligenceView..In..iTunes..4The....three-track....EP....originally....came....out....on....the....Elevate....label....and....has....since....been....reissued....by....Parrishs....own....Sound....Signature....imprint,....but....from....November....14....itll....be....available....in....MP3,....WAV....and....FLAC....formatsFACT....Magazine:....Music....News,....New....MusicLog..in..or..create..an..account..today..so..you..never..miss..a..new..releaseCreate...a...Beatport...Account...Already...have...an...account?...Log...In...You're...not...following...anyone...yet!...My...Beatport...lets...you...follow...your...favorite...DJs...and...labels...so...you...can...find...out...when...they...release...new...tracksWith....a....contagious....bassline,....looped....piano....riff,....and....a....short....looped....vocal....that....could....have....been....taken....from....any....'70s....soul....album,....this....track....was....meant....to....get....people....on....the....dancefloor,....shakin'....like....it....was....1976.Mastered..at..The..Exchange,..London..(UK).Opening....the....iTunes....Store.If....iTunes....doesn't....open,....click....the....iTunes....application....icon....in....your....Dock....or....on....your....Windows....desktop.Progress....Indicator....Opening....the....iBooks....Store.If....iBooks....doesn't....open,....click....the....iBooks....app....in....your....Dock.Progress....Indicator....iTunes....iTunes....is....the....world's....easiest....way....to....organize....and....add....to....your....digital....media....collectionOther..Versions..(2..of..2)..View..All..Cat#..Artist..Title..(Format)..Label..Cat#..Country..Year..ELV-001..Theo..Parrish..Baby..Steps..‎(12",..W/Lbl)..Elevate..(US)..ELV-001..US..1996..Sell..This..Version..ELV-001..Theo..Parrish..The..Baby..Steps..EP..‎(12",..EP,..RE)..Sound..Signature..ELV-001..US..2004..Sell..This..Version..Recommendations..Musical..Metaphors..Theo..Parrish..0..0..0..Dem..Young..Sconies../..Bosconi..Moodymann..0..0..0..Overyohead..Theo..Parrish..0..0..0..Don't..Be..Misled!..Moodymann..0..0..0..Moonlight..Music..&..You..Theo..Parrish..0..0..0..Reviews..Show..All..7..Reviews..Add..Review..bart74..November..18,..2014..Report..It's..available..digital..nowRemember....me....Forgot....your....username....or....password?....Your....Profile....Account....Settings....My....Downloads....Sign....Out....Walking....Thru....the....Sky....B2Great..stuffINFO..View..Keyboard..Shortcuts..Share..on..Twitter..Share..on..Facebook..STEM..128..BPM../..A..min..(Stem..Player..Active)..-..To..reactivate..full..player..controls,..you'll..need..to..play..a..new..song..$0.00..Player..Queue..Clear..Queue..More..Images..All..Versions..Edit..Release..Sell..This..Item..Theo..Parrish..‎–..The..Baby..Steps..EP..Label:..Sound..Signature..‎–..ELV-001..Format:..Vinyl,..12",..EP,..Reissue,..33....RPM..Country:..US..Released:..2004..Genre:..Electronic..Style:..Deep..House..Tracklist..A..Early..Byrd..11:19..AA1..Walking..Thru..The..Sky..7:07..AA2..Lake..Shore..Drive..5:08..Companies,..etcDiscogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......genres....thisweek....stoppress....eightweeks....charts....djcharts....junorecommends....sample-packs....classicsdownload....stems....faq....More...Images...All...Versions...Edit...Release...Sell...This...Item...Theo...Parrish...‎–...Baby...Steps...Label:...Elevate...(US)...‎–...ELV-001...Format:...Vinyl,...12",...33......RPM...Country:...US...Released:...Nov...1996...Genre:...Electronic...Style:...Deep...House...Tracklist...A...Early...Byrd...AA1...Walking...Thru...The...Sky...AA2...Lake...Shore...Drive...Companies,...etc f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:| m.ødk |:. Index du Forum -> .:| Help |:. -> .:| Help |:. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006